Mobile Phones - Questions & Answers
- Save Money – a Business Mobile Phone Contract is classed as a business expense so can be written off against Corporation Tax.
- Reclaim VAT – if the mobile phone is purchased solely for your business, you can reclaim the VAT.
- Benefit in Kind – you can give your employees a phone as benefit and there’s no tax for the company or employee as it’s a Benefit in Kind.
- Get more work done – you and your employees can use their Smart Phone wherever they are, access emails and systems, making the company more efficient.
- Switch off – you can keep work and home life separate; your phone can be turned off.
- One Bill – you can setup all contracts under a single bill with one provider
Why choose Bhubble?
Bhubble is a hub of expert knowledge for Small Businesses. We find you the best deals so you can quickly & easily save money.
- Compare the UK’s Top Providers
- Exclusive deals & rates
- A hub of business knowledge
- Setup by business owners
Bhubble was setup to help businesses to make it quicker & easier to compare prices. We’ve run multiple businesses and have purchased these products ourselves so know how long it takes to setup these products & services.